Gujarat Highcourt Vacancy 2021:The Highcourt Of Gujarat Published Recruitment Notification For 63 Deputy Section Officer (DySo) Posts 2021.Gujarat Highcourt Vacancy 2021 Good News For Those Who Seeking Job In Gujarat Highcourt.Eligible And Interested Candidate Apply Online After Read Gujarat Highcourt Recruitment 2021 Official Notification.
Gujarat Highcourt Vacancy 2021
Gujarat Highcourt Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Graduate from recognized University.
- 10th or 12th Standard Examination Passed with English as one of the Subject.
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects,or;
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age,as on the last date of submitting Online Application.
How To Apply Gujarat Highcourt Vacancy 2021
- Eligible And interested candidates apply online through official website hc-gujarat.gov.in before 06/08/2021.
- Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled-in by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PH/Ex – Serviceman:Rs.250/-
Gujarat Highcourt DYSO Salary
- Pay Matrix Rs.39900/- – Rs.1,26,600/- (Grade Pay 4400/-)
Gujarat Highcourt DYSO Syllabus (Exam Pattern)
- Elimination Test (Objective Type- MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Main Written Examination [100 Marks]
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.Language of the Question Paper shall be English only.However,25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on Gujarati Language.Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- General Knowledge
- Indian History and Geography
- Current Affairs
- Arithmetic / Mathematics
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
- Gujarati Language
- Part A – General English [50 Marks]
- Part B – General Knowledge [50 Marks]
- Language of Question Papers of Main Written Examination Shall be English.Answer to Questions in the Main Written Examination shall be given in English Language.However,Answers with respect to ‘Translation’ or otherwise required to be given in Gujarati, shall invariably be answered in Gujarati Language.
- The Main Written Examination will be conducted either at Ahmedabad,or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court depending upon the number of Candidates, for which the Candidates will have to make their own arrangements,for taking the Examination.
Gujarat Highcourt DySO Selection Process
- The Select List & Wait List shall be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Main Written Examination.
- For being eligible to be included in the Select List, Candidates shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in aggregate in the Main Written Examination.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of short-Listing the Candidates at any stage.
Gujarati Highcourt DySo Vacancy Important Date
- Online Application Filling Starting Date:16/07/2021
- Last Date For Application:06/08/2021
|Read Official Advt||Click Here>>|
|Apply Online||Click Here>>|