Gujarat Various Nagarpalika Recruitment for 27 Safai Kamdar Posts (17-09-21)
Gujarat Various Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 Job Details:
Educational Qualification :
- STD 3rd Pass, Read & Write also
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
|Places||Total Posts||Last Date:||Notification|
|Palitana Nagarpalika||13||17-09-2021||Click Here|
|Manavadar Nagarpalika||14||06-09-2021||Click Here|
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Nagar Palika is also a form of local self-government entrusted with some duties and responsibilities, as enshrined in the Constitutional (74th Amendment) Act, 1992. Under Article 243Q, it became obligatory for every state to constitute such units.
The 74th amendment made the provisions relating to urban local governments (Nagarpalikas).
Sources of income
A steady and adequate supply of funds is essential for the smooth running of all these programs. The various sources of income of municipal bodies are:
- The income from taxes, including on houses, entertainment, electricity, water tax (in certain cities), vehicles, property, and land
- Toll tax is the most important income of a municipality. All commercial vehicles may receive toll taxes, except auto rickshaws.
- Income is also generated from commercial activities like hotels, tourist centers, renting and sale of municipal property, and education cess.
- Financial grants from the state government are a major source of income for all municipal bodies. Loans are also provided if special projects are undertaken for citizens’ welfare.
- Professional tax collection from all the employers, i.e. government and private sectors