How To Get 12th Equivalent Certificate After ITI AND Diploma Engineering The Government decided to make three-year diploma courses and two-year ITIs courses equivalent to class 12th. For getting 12th Equivalent Certificate online, Three-year diploma courses should be All India Council For Technical Education-AICTE approved.
- Std-10 Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate
- Diploma 5th And 6th semester mark sheet
- Diploma provisional certificate or Convocation Certificate ( Diploma Final Certificate )
- ID Proof (e.g. Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport ID, Driving Licence, etc anyone )
- Scroll down and click on Apply Now of Equivalent Certificate Tab.
- Then click on the Register Now button.
- Fill this data as per your 10th marks sheet.
- Provide the right postal address, where GSEB can send your Equivalent Certificate.
- Confirm your registration via OTP send it to your mobile number and email id, that you provide.
- Then Select Equivalent Certificate from the list.
- The application form will open then Fill it Correctly.
- Give your postal address where GSEB can post the Equivalent Certificate.
- Accept declaration and click on Next.
- In the next window Candidate can check payment detail of a total of 250 Rs, 200 Rs of Equivalent Certificate, and 50 Rs of postal charges.
- You can click on pay later and pay now total Amount of 250 Rs.
- After completing the above procedures you can see your application and preview of filled data then Submit.
- Under the student section on clicking “online student services,” you can check the status of your application at any time.
- After applying for the 12th equivalent certificate online at GSEB, You will get a confirmation message via email or SMS.
- You can see your application in the student menu of the equivalent certificate category.
- In any case, you are not getting a confirmation message or not able to watch your applied documents request under the student menu then write an email to GSEB.