IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification | IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 | IBPS Clerk CRP XII | IBPS Calendar 2022 | IBPS Clerk Prelims | IBPS Clerk Mains | IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification: As we all know that every year IBPS directs a common recruitment process for the enlistment of the clerical units in various banks all around the country. All the public sector banks use a common recruitment process as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
IBPS will be going to conduct the IBPS Clerk CRP XII exam. The exam will be conducted on two levels first is the preliminary exam and the second is the main exam. The candidate will be required to qualify in both exams to be selected for the post. IBPS will report the subtleties for Clerical Cadre posts to be enlisted for the financial year 2022-23.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has invited online application forms for those who are looking for bank jobs through IBPS exams.The official notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 has been released for the 7000+ vacancies of IBPS Clerk on 29th June 2022.Interested aspirants can submit their application forms through the official website at ibps.in after reading the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Notification has been released by IBPS on 29th June 2022 in the employment newspaper regarding dates for IBPS Clerk 2022. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 detailed official PDF will be released tomorrow on its official website. IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022 for CRP CLERKS-XII to begin on the 1st of July 2022 and continues till 21st of July 2022.
Various Participating Banks in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
The candidates are required to check the participating bank’s list for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Here we are providing participating banks list:
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- The applicant should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The applicant should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
- The applicant should have to operate and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The applicant should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
Age limit and Application fee structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the minimum age limit for the applicant is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates only as per the government norms.
- For the IBPS Clerk post, the application fee is decided according to their category. The candidate should keep in mind that once the application fee is submitted it will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition.
- The candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 850/- application fee including intimation charges and the candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST/PWD will have to pay only Rs.175/- application fee.
The online Procedure to Registration for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the candidate is required to complete two stages first is the Registration process and then the Login process.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go through the official website by clicking on the link ibps.in.
- Then, the candidate will have to tap on the Online Registration For the IBPS Clerk 2022 link.
- After this, the candidate will have to register by using a valid mobile number, and email ID and then enter the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration ID and a Password.
- After this, the candidate will have to log in with the registration ID and Password and then should verify it by using the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to tap on the ‘Login‘ tab and then enter the necessary information to complete the application process.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then, the candidate will have to download the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Salary Structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- As per the information, the basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. In the IBPS clerk’s salary, the basic pay is Rs.19,900, and the remaining pay includes DA, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance. The IBPS Clerk’s salary in hand concerning is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
Selection Process for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
For the IBPS Clerk, the selection process will be done in two levels, in which in the first level, the candidate is required to appear in the Prelims Examination, and after qualifying for the Prelims examination the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Mains Examination and qualify for the examination.
After qualifying for both exams the candidate will be called for the Medical test and after that, they will be shortlisted for the post of clerical cadre. When the process is done, the selection board will select the most eligible and qualified candidates for the Public Sector Banks. One more thing is that there is no interview process and 100% weightage will be given to the result of the Mains examination result.
Important Dates for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 Releasing Date||July 2022|
|Online Registration Process Starting Date||July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card releasing date||August 2022|
|Conduct of Online Preliminary Examination Date||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card releasing||September 2022|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination Date||08th October 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2023|
IBPS Clerk Preparation
The preparation of the IBPS Clerk CRP exam must be done judiciously keeping in mind the latest pattern and the syllabus of the exam. Since the syllabus covers a large number of topics, it is necessary for the candidates to choose the right set of books to prepare for their examination.
Candidates must also go through previous years’ IBPS Clerk question papers, IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification, in order to acclimatize to the change in the pattern of the exam and to know the sections from which the questions are majorly asked in the exam. Follow bankersadda.com to get all study materials in the new pattern. Apart from test series, you can also join any Coaching or online test series for self-assessment and better exam preparation.
|IBPS Clerk Online Apply Official Website||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|OJASJOBS Homepage||Click Here|
1 CommentAdd a Comment
12th pass job