IBPS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For 1315 Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Agricultural Field Officer Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) has issued a notice to invites applications against 1315Vacancies of Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Agricultural Field Officer Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application before the closing date 27th November 2017
- More details related to the IBPS Recruitment 2017 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc. are given below
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Of the Organization:Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name : Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Agricultural Field Officer
Post and Vacancies Details:
- 1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 120
- 2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 875
- 3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 30
- 4. Law Officer (Scale I) – 60
- 5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 35
- 6. Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 195
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 600/-.
Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 100/-.
The age of Appliers should be between 20 to 30 Years As on 01-11-2017.
The Appliers should be born between 02-11-1987 to 01-11-1997.
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of contestants who are participating under IBPS Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Online Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for IBPS Jobs by following the process given below:
First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.ibps.in.
Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From : 07-11-2017.
- Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 27-11-2017.
Important Links :
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Click Here For Notification