Educational Qualification :
● Candidates who are all completed full time bachelor’s degree in engineering technology/AMIE with not less that 65% marks as per respective Institute/University norms.
● Final year/Semester students are eligible to apply subject to obtaining at least 65 per cent marks in engineering degree.
● Candidates must appear for GATE-2021.
Salary : Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Age Limit : Upper Age limit for General/EWS is 27 years as on the last date of online application06/05/2021. (age relaxation for SCIST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/XSM candidates applicable as per Govt. guidelines).
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay an application fee of ₹500/- to apply for the vacancies in NTPC through online modes only. SC/ST/PWD/Ex.SM candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply NTPC Female Executive Trainee Recruitment :
1. Female candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2021 on the website www.ntpccareers.net or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2021 registration number.
2. Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
3. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form, giving accurate information including GATE-2021 registration number After successful registration. system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
4. Please ensure that the GATE-2021 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE scorecard, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2021 score card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
a) Commencement of online Application : 16/04/2021
b) Last date for online Application : 06/05/2021