Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in : Today under this article we will share whole information and procedure of how to Make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card in Gujarat. U can apply for A new AAY Ration Card offline or Online. Can You go online application through the digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apple online.Now new Ration Card service is open u can go and submit new ration card form on Digitalgujarat.gov.in You Can Download Various Ration Card Form At https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
Various Ration Card Types in Gujarat
- APL 1-2-3
- ANTYODAY / AAY
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Details
This ration card has the most grains and benefits.This ration card will be available at the Mamlatdar office at the ration card branch. You will receive your AAY card within 30 days of applying for this ration card
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Criteria
- Landless farm laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans such as potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
- people living in slums and earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, haulals Madaris, paper weavers and the deprived and people living in other rural and urban areas falling into the same category.Widowed families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons above 60 years of age or above who have no means of subsistence or no social support.
All primitive tribal families
- BPL Cardholder HIV positive person
- BPL Cardholder affected by leprosy All widows, disabled, incapacitated persons registered under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All persons who are card holders.
Necessary documents for Antyoday Ration Card
When applying for a New Antyoday ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
- GOVERNMENT photo ID Card
- Bank account number
- Voter ID card
- Application form
- Official Website : Click Hare
- January month Ration: Click Here
- Go to the nearest Mamlatdar’s office or City Mamlatdar’s office. In Mamlatdar’s office, various branches such as e-Dhara branch, revenue branch, ATVT branch, supply branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
- have to submit the form to the supply branch.
- Must apply with prescribed form.
- Your AAY ration card Make it within 30 Days.
- Required along with prescribed application form
RATION card Help line Number For gujarat
- Food and Ration Card Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
- Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222
Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in : Ration Card Online : Know the details of your ration card Make sure there is no error in your ration card, see all the ration card information given below through this website.
Ration Card Online Details
Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
PDS Supply Chain Information
- Your ration card details
- List of fair price shops
- List of Ration Card Holders (as per fair price shop)
- List of Ration Card Holders (by Retailer / Fairia)
- LPG List of connection holders (by agency)
- PNG List of connection holders (by agency)
- Permitted quantity details for fair price shopkeepers / retailers / hawkers
- List of Retailers / Fairies (for Kerosene Distribution)
- Village Vigilance Committee Member
- F.P.S. Transactions
- Ration card transactions
- Area wise ration card details – NFSA
Statistical information and contact information
- Details of monthly allotment of essential items per district and plan
- Details of district wise category wise ration card holders
- Storage capacity of district / taluka wise go down and contact information of go down manager
- Information of District Supply Officer
- Details of district wise regular and fair price shop areas under charge. Details of ration card holders)
- Amount due to ration card holders per person
- List of Mamlatdar shri district wise and taluka wise
👉Know Your Entitlement : Click Here
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.
If you have a mobile number, you can register a complaint online by registering the following mobile number. If you do not have a mobile number, you can register a complaint by dialing the toll free number 1800-233-5500.
Online Complaint : Click Here
➢If there are any statistical or other errors in this report, please contact the Mamlatdar or Zonal Officer of your area for redressal.
➢An online complaint can be registered using the website for which click here.
➢Necessary help can also be obtained from the toll free number of the department (1800-233-5500).