સરકારી ભરતી અને યોજના ની માહિતી મેળવવા માટે અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રૂપ મા જોડાવા ➙ ક્લિક કરો
RMC Recruitment 2021 | It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking jobs in Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. The last day for registration is 30-10-2021 Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. more detailed information regarding educational qualification, age limit,selection procedure, how to apply ,last date for RMC 637 Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.
Programming & System Assistant Administration Assistant
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
CAD – Operator – Programmer
Health Sanitary Inspector
Welder (Electric + GAS)
Laboratory Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
Call Center Assistant
The Candidates Interested In Applying For This Post Should Have Passed ITI
The Department Is To Pay Good Amounts Of Salary As Per Their Norms Monthly Stipend As Per Apprentice Act.
Candidates Will Be Selected Based On Written Examination & Interview.
Note: Full Details Of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Grade Pay ,Selection Process Etc Details Candidates Required To Visit Official Notification Which Link Given Below At This Vacancy Notice.
How to Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates May Apply Online Through Website Before 30-10-2021
Last Date For Applying RMC 637 Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2021?
RMC Recruitment 2021 : Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Has Published Recruitment Notification For Account Clerk Posts 2021. Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online Through Official Website rmc.gov.in on or Before 26/10/2021.
You Can Find RMC Account Clerk Jobs 2021 Other Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, And How To Apply Are Given Below.
1. The First Applicant Will Have To Save His / Her Full Details In The Online Application. Doing So Will Generate The Reference Number Of The Applicant’s Application Which The Applicant Will Have To Remember.
2. The Applicant Will Have To Upload His Scanned Photograph As Well As His Signature Using The Reference Number.
3. The Candidate Has To Confirm It After Saving The Application. Only Then Will The Application Be Considered Valid And Will Be Able To Make Online Payments
4. Go To The Fee Payment On The Website Of Rajkot Municipal Corporation, Enter Your Application Number, Date Of Birth And Mobile Number And Then Click On Search.
5. So That Fee Payment Can Be Done Only Online From The Gateway. And The Print Of The Application Can Be Removed Immediately After The Online Payment.