SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 :The Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff (MTS) & Havaldar Posts 2022.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read SSC MTS Notification 2022 Given Below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 30/04/2022 (5.00PM).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC.Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 30.04.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 03.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04.05.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To Be Notified Later