NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: The National Bank for Agriculuture & Rural Devlopment has invited online application forms for those who are looking for bank jobs in Nabard.The official notification for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 has been released for the 170 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Grade A) on 12th July 2022.Interested aspirants can submit their application forms through the official website at nabard.org after reading the official notification.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
NABARD has released the the Assistant Mnager Recruitment 2022 in newspaper advertisement on 12th July 2022. Every year the national bank for agriculuture & rural devlopment (NABARD) conducts the Assistant Manager (Grade A) exam in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of assistant manager in various national sector banks across the country. Candidates can apply for vacancies from 18th July 2022 till 07th August 2022.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF is expected to be released on 17th July 2022. As per short notice, NABARD Grade A online application process will start on 18th July 2022. Candidates must start preparing for the exam as the prelims and mains exams are expected to be scheduled in August/September and October 2022 respectively. NABARD Grade A is one of the golden opportunities for every aspirant who is preparing for the banking and insurance sector examination.
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||170|
|Last Date of Application||07th August 2022|
NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022
Candidates can check NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022 Details given below table.
|Assistant Manager (RDPS)||161|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Service)||07|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service)||02|
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in a particular discipline means that the candidate must have studied that discipline as main subject in respective degree course and it must be mentioned in the Degree Certificate issued by the University/Institute.
- The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-07-2022.
NABARD Assistant Manager Apply Online
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/Interview.
NABARD Assistant Manager Application Fees
|For All Others||Rs.800/-|
NABARD Assistant Manager Selection Process
The selection process of the NABARD Grade A consists of three stages given below:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Online application start date: 18th July 2022
- Last date of application: 07 August 2022
How to Apply Online for NABARD Grade A 2022
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for 170 vacancies of Grade A Officer posts. Submit your application form before 07th August 2022.
- Step-1: Click on the link mentioned above to get redirected to the official page of IBPS.
- Step-2: Now, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link provided on the topmost right-hand side of the page of IBPS
- Step-3: You will be redirected to the first section of the NABARD 2022 Application Form. Fill in all your basic information and click on Save and Next button provided at the bottom of the page.
- Step-4: After you are completed with this, you will be redirected to the second section of the application form. You are now required to upload your photograph and signature in this section of the online application form.
- Step-5: Click on next button after uploading your photograph and signature successfully for the second stage of NABARD Grade A Online Application 2022
- Step-6: Now, you are now required to fill in your personal details. There are three sub-sections that need to be completed in this portion of the NABARD 2022 application form.
- Step-7: After you have filled in your personal details, you are now required to fill in your Educational Qualifications and your Work Experience so far. Once you are done with this, you are required to fill in the preference list for your choice of centre for giving the exam. After the choices have been made, click on save and next button below.
- Step-8: After you are done with the above process, a preview of your application form will appear in front of you. In case you find any error, you can edit the information provided by you in this step. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever.
- Step-9: Finally, Select the preferable payment method to fill in the application fee for NABARD 2022 Exam. Candidates can pay the Application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Step-10: Click on Submit button. Your NABARD 2022 Application Form will be submitted successfully.
|NABARD Assistant Manager Notification||Click Here|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Apply Online||Click Here|
|OJAS JOBS Homepage||Click Here|
1 CommentAdd a Comment