The documents for the Personal Loans from Union Bank of India are the KYC documents that have to be submitted along with the duly filled application form in order for the application to be complete. The documents required vary for every category of the applicant and the type of personal loan of the bank. The detailed of the same are provided hereunder.
- Identity proof (Passport, Pan Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card)
- Address proof (Passport, Driving License, Utility Bills, Sale Deed/Property purchase agreement (for owned properties), Aadhaar Card)
- Income proof (Salary Slips for the last 6 months, ITR for the past 3 years, Form 16, etc.)
- Bank statements for the past 12 months
- Letter of undertaking from the employer to deduct the EMI from the salary of the employee
- Proof of out-goings (Loan repayment statement, LIC Policies, Valid proof of any other out-going)
- Two passport size photographs
Overview of Personal Loans from Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is a leading bank in our country having its headquarters in Mumbai. The bank was merged with two other public sector banks namely, Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank. This merger has made Union Bank of India among the top five banks in our country that have a huge network of branches reaching the remotest parts of the nation.
The bank provides unique banking solutions to its customers across various segments of banking to ensure that they get the best banking services at affordable prices. The personal loans of the bank are among the many loans provided by the bank.
A personal loan is the most liquid loan that is unsecured in nature and can be available easily with minimum documentation. The purpose of these loans is to meet the personal expenses of the applicants. There are many types of personal loan available with the Union Bank of India. These loans vary based on various factors like eligible applicants, amount of loan, etc.
The Personal Loans from Union Bank of India are among the best loans in this segment. These loans are available at an affordable rate of interest and for a higher loan amount. The highlights of the personal loans of Union Bank of India are mentioned below.